What are you Thankful For?

cjd874

Reaction score
I am very thankful for everyone who has been able to contribute to my education and my overall development as a son, brother, grandson, nephew, friend, colleague, and human being. I feel like I am the black sheep of my family because no one else has pursued a career as a musician. It's very difficult to accomplish. But they all have supported my cause because they know I am doing what I love to do. My new friends/colleagues at music school are the best. We look out for one another and help each other out on a daily basis. We never criticize anyone with the intention of causing emotional harm. It's done for the sake of improvement. So I am just grateful for all of these people at home and in college, and I can't imagine spending my life without any one of them. I am so happy that I have these people and these opportunities in my life.

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
I'm thankful for a lot of things. Especially you and Lani Dwayne. Y'all have seen me at my worst and my best and you've helped me get through. I'm also thankful for my friend Victoria whom I'm praying doesn't go through with her plan to commit suicide. And Sesame Street. I have a Sesame Street poster in my locker at school. They always make me smile.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I'm thankful for my family, my cat, Simon, my friends from college and some friends from high school and elementary school, my love of animals and the Muppets, my teachers from college in the Veterinary Medical Technology major and the people I met during my internship and one of my college professors' cat, Oscar, who passed away last year, he was a great animal friend throughout my college years whenever I needed time to get away from the stress of college. And I'm thankful for all people who help people and animals and their good hearts. And I'm thankful for all the work that Jim Henson and his team have done for many years and this may sound weird, but I'm thankful for the talented voice artists and all the work they do and making childhoods awesome!

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Where I work, a number of residents were veterans of WWII and Korea, and I'm thankful for the sacrifices they made. A few kids on our staff just got back from being deployed overseas, and I'm thankful for their service as well.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Hmmmm, I'm thankful for everything I have, and also everything that I don't have to deal with. Thankful that there are people who I can count on if I need em, a job that I can go to everyday, food on the table, clothes on my back, and just life in general. I'm also thankful that I have my health, and that I don't have to deal with things that others have to. Thankful for this forum for the chance of meeting new people and just sharing the love of all things. Not only muppet related, but also just everything in general. Lastly, I'm also thankful for the fans of the show that I do because they are the reason that I do this thing, and because of the show, my creativity has re-sprouted in ways that I didn't think I still had. I thought it was lost, and I just quit doing those kind of things. I stopped writing, I was just in a weird funk, but because of the show, it's actually made me have that spark again.

Daniel

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
I'm simply grateful for five things: My friends and family, my Muppetational life- no matter how dreary and difficult it gets, my beautiful country, music and the fact that people like Jim Henson have existed and continue to do so.

You know what? Make that six things- I'm also grateful for my MC family. I'm not just saying that either! I'd go bonkers without you, so thank you for being so awesome!