What are you doing now?

CountFan1998

Reaction score
After such great threads I saw, here's WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOW, and I mean NOW.

As for me I'm sitting here typing this. :big_grin:

Nah, I'm actually listening to a CEC live show, (At Chuck E. Cheese's when the walkaround character come out and does a dance routine. It's actually Hokey Pokey by Brave Combo used in 1995 from March to July.) while lipsynching to it, with hand movements a la Wall of Voodoo's lead singer during Mexican Radio. I'm weird :crazy:. To top all of that I'm looking at photos of Ethan Embry. He is AWESOME! (Sorry I said that. It's true. I'm a guy and I said THAT. I'm weird. Why am I weird? Autism. Yep. :big_grin:) And I'm playing with a disk spinner I got at CEC with tickets. It's like a toy gun with a fan-blade like disk, you spin the disk on the tip of it (The trigger doesn't work.) and it flies across the table or through the air.

Just paused Hokey Pokey to go get a pad of paper and tally how many times I can view photos of Ethan or listen to Hokey Pokey by Brave Combo. Again, why? Autism. Yep.

GREAT SCOTT, MARTY! 1.21 GIGAWATTS! -Doc Brown
Am I weird, or is it you? Maybe it's you...

beau

Reaction score
At this moment?

Listening to music. Right now, U2's "Staring at the Sun" is playing.

U2 is my favorite band of all time. I finally got the chance to see them play a year ago and I loved it :smile:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Listening online to today's episode of Murphy, Sam and Jodi, the radio talk show I listen to every morning. :smile:

dwmckim

Reaction score
I am typing "I am typing this now" now.

(And watching the tape of today's One Life to Live)

Now i am hitting Submit Reply...

Nick22

Reaction score
i am chewing gum. sitting on my couch. with my laptop on my lap. which would make sense. cause its a LAPtop. ha. see what i did there?...yah...i know...not funny. ugh i need sleep

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I am typing "I am typing this now" now.

(And watching the tape of today's One Life to Live)

Now i am hitting Submit Reply...
Just now I got water up my nose because I was laughing due to the above post. (This is probably around the 50th time that's happened while reading this forum, probably half of the times were due to the sense of humor of the poster in question.)

And I'm about to go play Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies. I am completely hooked on this game.

muppet baby

Reaction score
i am watching the taped airing of fridays boy meets world , .