What are the highest quality Fraggle plush?

beau

Reaction score
Nice pix of Wembley there, eh?

I now want him. Only, I can't afford that price tag...

lotusoftheleaf

Reaction score
They are rather expensive. Even on eBay, they go for about $23 at the least. I still have enough money on my rebate card for two more, so I think I'm going to get Gobo and Mokey and ask for Boober for Christmas. Red seems to be the hardest to find. She's not listed on eBay and she's out of stock on Amazon.

Right now I'm really only concerned with getting the main five, though I'm sure in time I'll get Traveling Matt, Sprocket, and Junior too. Has Manhattan Toys released any Doozer plushes?

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Yes they have released Doozers, a three pack, including Cotterpin and a couple of generic Doozers. However I think their price tag is a little bigger than any fraggles or Junior.

lotusoftheleaf

Reaction score
Well, this is a good sign that a lot of people still love Fraggle Rock. These plushes are selling quickly! I got lucky and just now managed to buy the last Gobo Amazon had in stock. I wanted to also get Mokey, but with shipping I couldn't afford the two of them. I suppose I'll ask for both her and Boober for Christmas and snag Red whenever she comes back in stock.

beakerfan76

Reaction score
I'm definitely getting Wembley with my birthday money. Whenever Gobo gets back in stock, he's mine too. Same goes for Red.

muppet fan girl

Reaction score
I've got Wembley and I hope to get Gobo for my Birthday tomorrow I'll probably end up buying him with my birthday money though.
P.S if/when I do get Gobo should I post a picture? :smirk:

beakerfan76

Reaction score
^Yes of course. I would take a picture of Mokey but my room is a catastrophic mess. :embarrassed:

lotusoftheleaf

Reaction score
My room is always a mess. The floor just wasn't shown in the pictures I took. I own more things than my tiny room can hold. I really should donate some stuff.

I know I'm a little old to be sleeping with stuffed animals, but I do. :stick_out_tongue: I'm convinced my Wembley doll must be alive. Every morning since I got him, I wake up and he's lying against my back!