We're Moving On

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
Does anybody remember this song on Sesame Street called Moving On? It was sung by an anything muppet (performed by The Late Richard Hunt). He sings about what use to have when he was baby. In the first part, He used to drink from a baby bottle. And now, He drinks from cup. In the second part, He used to wear a diaper. But doesn't need it anymore. In the third part, He used to have a baby stroller. But not anymore. He now walks.:smile: I love that song but, I cannot seem to find it anywhere. It was previously on Youtube but got pulled on February 2007. It was due to a copyright claim by Viacom International.:mad:

ssetta

Reaction score
I do remember this song, because it was used on the show Play With Me Sesame. I was quite surprised it was on there, because it was never used very much. It only ever appeared in two episodes during the 1987-88 season, #2410 and #2436.

Stephanie Evjen

Reaction score
Yeah. I remember that song too. It's back on Youtube two years ago, by the way. The song really has been a big hit since it aired on Play With Me Sesame; besides, it also appeared in episode #2414 during the 1987-88 season as well. It songs like this that can really take you back. :laugh: