Wembley & The Chocolate Factory!

chestermcdragon

Reaction score
this is my fan fic im gonna make,chap 1 will be here soon.
cast
wembley~charlie
Traveling Matt~Wonka
And Random Fraggles For tthe Others.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well, I guess I'll get my Fraggle fanfic after all! Yaaay! I can't wait to read it!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
You see, I had responded to Effralio's fic a while ago, by saying that maybe it would inspire others to write Fraggle Fanfics. Does that answer your question?

chestermcdragon

Reaction score
Chapter 1!!!

Wembley & The Radish Factory
Chapter 1 Wembley & Gobo Were Sitting In There Room Sleeping One
Morning,Then All Of The Sudden Wembley Heard Red Screaming"WHOOOPEEE!"
Wembley,Then,Jumped Out Of His Bed Like The Scaredy-Cat He Is,And Yelled
"What Happened!?""Red!?!??!".That,Of Course,Woke Up Gobo.
"What Going On Wemb?""I Just Heard Red Screaming!""Oh She's Probly Just Getting Devoured By Germs"Said Boober Running In."Oh You Guy's Are Just Being Silly"Said Gobo.
Red Runs In With Great News."Guy's!Uncle Traveling Wonka Just Sent Out 5 Golden Tickets For A Lucky Fraggle To Find In A Radish Bar! And If You Get One You Get To Visit The Great Radish Factory Itself!And Uncle Traveling Wonka Will Give You A Personal Tour!""Oh Wow"All OF The Fraggle's In The Room Cried.Oh Boy,Wouldnt That Be Neato!"Cried Wembley,"I Got To Find One!"Screached Red.
"Oh No! I Just Remembered,My Uncle Matt Only Send's Us a Radish Bar Each Every Year!We'll Never Find One"Said Gobo."Have Some Faith Gobo!It's Been 11 Months And 29 Day's Since Your Uncle Matt Sent One,We Will Get One Tommorow!That Will Be Our Chance!"Said Wembley Exidedly.Oh Ya,That Will Be Our Chance!Your Uncle Is So Nice!"Said Red."Oh People!Have You Heard The News?"Asked Mokey Running In."We Sure Have"Yelled Gobo

G-MAN

Reaction score
No, it's good, it'll just take a little bit to catch on, maybe you should post more story.