Wembley and Boober dolls anounced!

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Hey I just read at the tough pigs web page that Wembley and Boober are going to be the next Fraggles to be made! It also said that there are 2 more after Wembley and Boober, which means we may be getting our Uncle Matt! He also said that he bumped into somebody at Sababa and said "The Fraggle dolls are excellent!" Sababa guy then said "if you liked the first two, just wait till you see the others!" Can I just say! Yay!!!

Foodie

Reaction score
YES! YES! YES! That absolutely rocks! WOO HOO HOO HOO!
:smirk:

Nick

mupvisiongirl

Reaction score
WOOHOO! I'm beyond excited! I really hope their will be a mokey one coming soon since she's my favorite :big_grin:

Foodie

Reaction score
I've allready had a dream that I ordered the new Boober & Wembley on line. I need to spend more time in Dreamland. There seems to be more fraggles there.

Nick :smirk: :excited:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just be on the lookout for Sidebottom there Nick. :wink:

PukkaPukka

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
Ha ha! I KNEW that one was coming there Phil...eventually. Actually, if the Wembley & Boober dolls make the cut when they come out (street dates anyone?), I think it would be cool to have a Sidebottom plush (or at least interchangeable clothing for Boober/Sidebottom. Anyone agree?...or disagree? Hmm...maybe it's just me. But cool about Wembley and Boober!

PukkaPukka

Reaction score
Oh yeah, and what of Mokey's release, hmm...? I'd be glad to see her on the shelf (I'd buy the Fraggle Five definitely...don't stop Sababa!) I'm sure that mupvisiongirl, myself, and most definitely Byron would be over the moon with that...along with everyone else into everything Fraggle. Now if they could only come up with a Janice plush to appease Byron until Mokey...hmm...I could be wrong about this, but was there one ever released in any form?

>Adam

Foodie

Reaction score
PukkaPukka said:
Oh yeah, and what of Mokey's release, hmm...? I'd be glad to see her on the shelf (I'd buy the Fraggle Five definitely...don't stop Sababa!) I'm sure that mupvisiongirl, myself, and most definitely Byron would be over the moon with that...along with everyone else into everything Fraggle. Now if they could only come up with a Janice plush to appease Byron until Mokey...hmm...I could be wrong about this, but was there one ever released in any form?

>Adam
My guess is that Mokey & Matt will come next. Didn't some one say there's gonna be 6 dolls?

Nick
:smirk:

Foodie

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
Heh heh, SideBottom is the Freddy Krugar of Fraggledom! :smirk:

Nick