Well... What's up?!?!

Wembley

Reaction score
I'm baaaaaaack! (again!)

My stint at Canobie Lake Park is almost over, (just the weekends in September, and that's it) so I am gonna have some more time to devote to web-surfing of all things Fraggle (and muppety!)

This is what I've been up to... I've spent most of my time working this summer, both at RadioShack and Canobie, lotsa hours, but it was fun! I really liked working at Canobie this summer, since I got to inject a lot of my personality into my work. For example, since I was a ride operator (the person who makes the ride go), I would have to give the safety instructions for the ride, keeping the guests entertained while getting the message across. I would use funny voices (although I can't imitate Yoda, the best I can get is a kinda cross between Grover and Pee-Wee Herman), etc. ("For your safety please observe the following rules... No standing while the ride is in motion, no head-on collisions, and when the ride is over, walk - do not run - to the exit located on the far side. Watch out for the doozers and enjoy the ride!" - you'd be surprised how many people picked up on that!)

I'm currently re-building a Subaru wagon... So far, I've replaced all the filters, belts, water pump, radiator, oil pump, CV joints, and the exhaust system. I know its a lot of work, but, hey, now nothing can go wrong with my car - its all new!!! :big_grin:

If no one has taken up the project, I would like to rejuvinate my offer to operate a Muppet Chat Room... I've fixed my network issues, and Gobo doesn't crash randomly anymore (telnet to gobo.rickmiller.dyndns.org and see!) so any chat room I set up will be up for a while! I also am using that server to do other things too, I am setting up a message board for my ham radio club (just like Muppet Central) - as well as other projects I would like to work on...

Anyway, I'm back! :smile:

-Rick "Wembley" Miller
..."You know what I like about Wembley? He's so strange ~Gobo"
(shamelessly stolen from another post on this board)