Well, I just pre-ordered KSY...!

GuySmiley

Reaction score
Hi Guys!

I thought I would share this with you - even though I am not sure how much I am going to like it. I expect I will be disappointed - I think most people will be when they first see it because we all get so excited about it, talk about it for ages on here and then it becomes this wonderful 'potential' release.

I felt this with MFS - I really hated it when it first came out, and could only bear to put the DVD on to watch the bloopers, but then a few weeks ago I forced myself to watch it all the way through and I really enjoyed it! I have a feeling the same thing is going to happen with KSY!

And another thing - I wish they could do two commentaries on the DVD releases - a serious one and a 'funny' one. Personally, I think it spoils it when the commentary tries to be funny, and they make up facts about it like 'you know, we really went up into space to film that... etc'.

I think its much better when they talk from a technical aspect and give you more information about how the thing was created with little nuggets of information that you can use when watching with someone else (you know, to make you look intelligent!!).

There - that's off my chest! Just thought I would share my views!

Guy!

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Well, I certainly hope it grows on you, because it probably won't be an instant hit.

- Billy :cool:

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah if you want to burn money, just throw it my way ! ;-)

Jackie

Reaction score
I personally like funny commentary. Technicalities can get boring fast. Tim Hill did some technical points in the DVD while Gonzo and Rizzo made it funny. I mean if you're going to watch the WHOLE movie again, the commentary should be entertaining. But that's just my opinion.

LOL, MFS can't even compare to how bad Swamp Years is. I LOVE Muppets From Space!

"Do you like Jalepenos?"