Welcome back Dr. Tooth!

beaker

Reaction score
I would just like to take this time to welcome back our own Dr. Tooth. Since the inception of the new MC, he's been one of the busiest and entertainingly insightful of the new members. I still dont even know your real name, but it's always a treat to read your posts man!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Thanks!!!

I'm actually here to pick up a school schedual (or however you spell it!) and I won't formally be back until the 9th! I'm in the process of possibly getting a used computer, but these things tend to fall apart!

At least I got to see the Weezer video a couple times (finally) during my absence.

beaker

Reaction score
Aw, well happy pre welcome back then:wink: Yeah having to rely on library and stor ecomputers is a pain. after years f using em I need to get my own.

Btw, what is your real name? Im the ever irresponsibly insightfully existentially grandeous Cory.

Jackie

Reaction score
Welcome back Dr Tooth! You're so cool dude!! and I get a kick out of your screen name! LOL

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Welcome back Dr Tooth! You're so cool dude!! and I get a kick out of your screen name! LOL<<<

Me too! I have no idea where its from, but its something different.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Thanks Beaker and Jackie!!!

It's SOOO refreshing to be called "entertainingly insightful" and such rather than..."Hey You in da Tazmanian Devil shirt...Sharrup you mouth!!!"

And if you want my name... well, I usually like to be an alias, like Mr. X, Dr. Claw or Brittany Spears... (just kidding. She's really a mind controlling robot!!!) But if you need to know, I'll give you my first name...James (very common, not Hinkly vonVoonderschinken!)

Thanks again you guys.

And if you wanna know, my name is from Dr. Teeth, however I thought someone else would have it, so I depluralized the name!

beaker

Reaction score
Hey James!

Hehe, why didnt I see that...Dr. Teeth as in plural? Ack Im out of it:wink: But yes, entertainingly insightful indeed, its a pleasure to see newcomers with such a fervent level of enthusiasm.

Anyways, cantw ait to see ya back on the MC forums in full force soon!

beaker

Reaction score
Ok James, this is your official welcome back to MC post! hehe

SuprGro78

Reaction score
Welcome Back.... You're dreams were your ticket out.... Welcome Back to that same old place that you laughed about.... Sorry I was having a nick at nite moment. :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Thanks Super G!!! Forgive the lateness of my reply! I just had a "I forgot the whole thing" moment!