weird...just weird

juliette

Reaction score
It's what happens when you go to film school and take classes in deconstructing film and TV. Once you have to do it for class, it's difficult to break the habit.

I thought the article was amusing, myself, but I saw it as a kind of spoof of the kind of essay we had to write in film and media classes. I also wanted to write the author and tell him that Kermit and Piggy weren't married. He needs to follow the Muppets more closely before attempting to interpret their actions. (*grin*)

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
it's true though, piggy's married to kermit and, in the weezer video, tied up Pat and CHEATED on KERMIT!!!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
He does need to follow the Muppets more closely. Muppets have always flirted with guest stars on their shows. Piggy did quite a bit of that too with Elton John and Roger Moore.

Also, Kermit has denied the fact that they were married numerous times. Geez, has this guy ever thought that the Muppets are just like any other actors playing a role for the camera?

I know it's tounge-in-cheek. I just found it a particularly moronic essay. From his wit, I'm sure he is a clever guy. Just missed the mark here with me.

CarburetorJane

Reaction score
Well... I guess it was for class... Perhaps.
Otherwise, this guy is a sad strange little man...And I pity him.
I mean, really! They're muppets! They're actors!
And besides, what's wrong with wanting to be loved, huh?
It's not unusual.
We love 'em.
Maybe not how that guy thinks, but...

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
somebody needs a hobby!!!!!!! hehe

Sarah

the writer i mean!

and if you are going to write about something do the research on it!!!!