Weird and Neat Facts about Yourself

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I always have to sleep to the left with the pillow over my head.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
When I do my Bible Study I always like to read it out loud. I think I can take more of it in when I do it that way.
So I'm reading the scripture plus all the notes and cross references in my Catholic Study Bible each day unless for some reason I have to miss a day for reasons beyond my control.
But I try not to because I feel spiritually malnourished without it just like my body gets malnourished if I don't eat.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
Here's a weird one for ya. Let's say you toasted a whole loaf of bread (I don't know why you would toast a whole loaf of bread, but where I work, you have to). I have this thing that the first piece of toast toasted has to go at the front, and you have to work your way back in order so that each piece of toast would be in the same place as if it were a whole loaf of bread again.

... did that wording make sense? Anyway, I'm that way with a lot of things.
I understand, Justin. I'm weird like that too!

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Congrats Super Scooter, you've posted the 100th post on this thread!

When I was little I hated licking my fingers (I also hated seeing other people lick their fingers). I still dislike it, but not as much as I used to.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I have a very nasty and very unhealthy obsession of licking, and sucking on my fingers. I also bite my finger nails, I havn't had any for years.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I flip out if I have popcorn in my teeth. I'm sure it's not pretty to watch me dig around in my mouth to get it out.

jediX

Reaction score
-I absolutely cannot stand drinking milk, but I love cheese.

-I marched in the Disneyland main street light parade thingy back when I was in marching band in high school.

-Can raise my left eyebrow in John Belushi/The Rock fashion. I do it all the time.

-And here's the real clincher. I'm 21, a college senior, and I've never consumed a drop of alcohol (no beer, wine, etc), smoked, or done drugs. Noone believes me! But, like I heard in a Weird Al Yankovic biography one time, if I did those things, I'd probably turn normal, and that would be... horrendous!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Well, uh...I forgot if I put anything in here but here goes:

- My room can look like Hiroshima (no offense meant, please) but if one book is out of place on my bookshelf, I completely freak.

- I can't stand eggs, grits, hash (which is a mix of pork meat over rice usually with some kind of bbq sauce), or bbq ribs.

- But I love any kind of cobbler. Plus it's so easy to make!

- I am not a typical Southerner, but I act like one. I just don't like the food. XD

- I get sick at the smell of Jimmy Dean Maple Sausage cooking. It absolutely turns my stomach.

christyb

Reaction score
I'm southern by birth...yankee in actions (sorry I know that sounds offensive)

Check out my sigline....it's true

My driving record with the DMV is clean yet my car insurance is through the roof.

I have this strange fascination with wolves and huskies.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm a 100% American citizen, born American, raised American, but I swear I'm a Canadian at heart! Canadians have such better tastes than Americans, and it seems like I have the same kind of tastes as Canadians; plus most Americans hate Kathy while practically every Canadians love her, so there's more proof I'm a Canadian at heart! I just don't think I could get used to doing Thanksgiving before Halloween.