Weezer's Muppet Show video now on-line

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Check it out, Weezer's Muppet Show video is now on the Web.

http://www.weezer.com/audiovideo/index.html#keep

MTV2 will be airing a special 30 minute making-of special on the "Keep Fishin" video on Sunday.

Let us know what you think of Weezer's debut at the Muppet Show theater.

Ryan

Reaction score
WOW!

That was so cool!
The replica of the set is terrific! I can't believe how real the video feels ! I also really like the song! Which is no surprise, because I also like "Island in The Sun" . It really is like a mini-feature episode of TMS! I love it! Eric did a great job with Fozzie and Piggy! Statler's new performer is good too. Love the bunny! Also, love Beaker's exploding head!

Thanks Phil! :wink: :stick_out_tongue: :smile: :big_grin: :cool: :stick_out_tongue:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Wow, thanks for the tip Phil!

Everything looked fantastic, and the song was pretty cool too (that was the first time I've ever heard one of Weezer's songs).

I can't wait until Sunday to see that behind the scenes thing...

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I have mixed fealings about this. I love the video, but really hate Realplayer.

CookieMonster

Reaction score
I LOVE IT!!!

I love Weezer and the Muppets and for them to be together like that is a dream come true. I love the video and i want everyone to go to mtv.com and request it.:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

simpson84

Reaction score
That was really cool, I've been looking forward to seeing this video and it didn't disappoint. I didn't really like the fact that you could actually hear piggy screaming during the song but everything else was pulled off very well.

sidcrowe

Reaction score
AWESOME!

Classic crew back in the spotlight, baby--YEAH!

MORE!:smile: :big_grin: :big_grin: :smile:

But, why all streaming media? I wanna save a copy for myself:frown:

Still, it's GREAT!:big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It seems kind of rushed, but I like it okay. Not entirely pleased with the direction though. And the backstage seemed over-lit.

I still love it!!

Rowlfdude

Reaction score
I think the video rocks! It'll be interesting to see if the video is popular among the average MTV viewer or if it will make it onto Total Request Live. I am not really a fan of the show because they don't even show a whole video, just a few seconds of one (and I'm not to fond of Carson Daily). Maybe we should vote for it to see if it can even make it onto the countdown.
Here's the link
http://www.mtv.com/onair/trl/votevideo.jhtml

~~~Eric~~~
:cool:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I voted. I just wish the video had had more action and quicker cutting. It just seemed a little stark and empty, but as I said - I still loved it! Another concern was the absence of Scooter and the Electric Mayhem. They really would have fit nicely into the background at least but it seems that their was some sort of time limit with this production.