Weezer/Muppet video to debut on MTV on July 14

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Argh! I don't have MTV2! I may get satilite soon though.

radionate

Reaction score
Is there anyone on MC that can convert the video to a form that can be watched on the internet? I don't have MTV2 either (of course I don't even have cable, but if I did, we don't have it in town anyway).

Foreignman

Reaction score
Well, I have MTV2 (YAY for me), does anyone know how I could convert VHS tapes to a CD for the internet, so I can make it available for all my Muppet buds over here on the boards? I also have a DVD player, so if anyone knows how I can record directly to DVD, that could work too...

Foreignman

Reaction score
Thanks so much, I think this is much more representative of me then any Icon I've had before, (first the Foz one, and very shortly the Gonzo tin foil one) I mean, I made this one!

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Foreignman
Thanks so much, I think this is much more representative of me then any Icon I've had before, (first the Foz one, and very shortly the Gonzo tin foil one) I mean, I made this one!
And proud of it you should be!

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man

Proud Heart Cat would be very proud of this conversation right now...
Wasn't it "Proud Heart Lion?" It is one of the Care Bear Cousins you are referring to isn't it?

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
Wasn't it "Proud Heart Lion?" It is one of the Care Bear Cousins you are referring to isn't it?
No no, it is indeed Proud Heart Cat. The Lion is Brave Heart Lion. And my favorite is Loyal Heart Dog, whom I have never gotten to meet yet! ARRRGH!! :mad:

Treelo

Reaction score
The debut date in the title of this thread is incorrect. The video has already started playing on MTV - in fact, it was just on a few minutes ago during MTV After Hours.

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up....