Weezer CD with Kermit on cover!!!!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
http://www.weezer.com/news/

sroll down the page and it's got kermit on the cover, i think it's the single and not the whole maladroit(sp) cd, i think it may also have the video on it, i'm kinda confused on where it will be released UK? US? but then again, i didn't really read the whole thing and just wanted to post this at MC;-)

watch... it's already been posted,;-) but anyways i e-mail weezer.com and asked if they video would be on the CD when we first heard of the video and they said they would be selling a DVD or CD with it later this year.

Aerosmith

Reaction score
I hope it released in the US ulike most Aerosmith singles that make me have to pay import fee's! :mad:

beaker

Reaction score
Although theres no Muppet vocal parts, good to see Kermit on the cover. And Im glad to see the making of video is finally on weezer.com as well!

Luke

Reaction score
In the UK, we do usually get the music videos on the CD's !

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update Zack... it will be interesting to see how the single differs from the version on the video. Nice to see Kermit featured either way!

Jackie

Reaction score
Kermit's on the cover? But...why? LOL!!

Gonzo

Reaction score
It's a nice song--I'd go for the single either way; but it'd be nice to get the one with Kermit on the cover.

Now if they'd only do something with U2....

Quinnnnnn

radionate

Reaction score
Hmmmm, has anyone found this in stores? It says it was released in limited US markets. I haven't seen it anywhere. I guess I'll have to go raid my Music Directors office to see if they got a copy, and call around to some other stations to see if I can get my hands on a copy of this!

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joseph

weezer is riding the muppet bandwagon
The only bandwagon is Muppet Central! LOL!!!