We Need Kermit Swamp Year's merchandise!

beaker

Reaction score
Admit it, would'nt plush or figures or something based off young Kermit, Croaker(my personal fave of the three...Bill you rule!) and Goggles be too cool?

I am a bit sad the promotion for KSY has been low(I even checked Sbarros to see if they had a KSY tie in, as they always have Muppet/Sesame/Bear video tie ins)

And Joe the Armadillo...I cannot say enough cool things about this loveable new character! He has to be one of my top new faves next to Pepe and Mo Frackle. I could totally see a plush of this guy.

anybody know if any merchanidse is int he works for KSY?

Luke

Reaction score
'Joe The Armadillo' is not a new character, but some KSY merchandise would be cool. If it hasn't been planned already i guess they've missed the boat though.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>'Joe The Armadillo' is not a new character, but some KSY merchandise would be cool. If it hasn't been planned already i guess they've missed the boat though.<<<

I think you or Warrick(wait was it Warrick?) pointed out he was from some JHC animal show...hmmm! What do you think of him? I cant help it, I love the guy! He has this charisma, charm, and appeal that I love about Telly, Pepe, and Mo Frackle.