Water Warriors

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
I found this interesting news bit on Animated News:

Water Warriors: Braveheart with Frogs

Water Warriors is an original concept by Silver Fox Films director Graham Ralph and tells the story of a young frog called Dudley, the smallest frog in the pond. When aliens crash land in their pond, they enslave the pond creatures to help raise their spaceship and then plot to remove all the world's water! Dudley and a group of motley outcasts are the only ones left to thwart their master plan. The new CGI animated feature film will be co-produced with the Jim Henson Company, which, famous for its puppetry expertise, has developed a new digital system that enables performance-controlled animation. the movie is tentatively scheduled for a spring 2005 release. You can see some concept art at the official web site.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice. Thanks for sharing. It will be interesting to watch this develop.

Brian Damage

Reaction score
There was a talent recruitment ad for this in one of my copies of "3D World" magazine, back in 2001, so it's been going for a while...

Says the official website is www.waterwarriors.co.uk , but that could have changed by now...

[EDIT]: Nope, it's still current. Hey, these people made "Spider!", "Lost Toys" and "Bounty Hamster"... not bad... "Angelmouse" was kinda corny, though...

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
I have never heard of this studio before this headline. Are they well known in the computer animation area?

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Sounds cool--anything that involves the Henson family and frogs is something I'm definitely up for.

:smile: :smile: