Was this a new ep of PWMS?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was watching Play With Me Sesame today, and saw a segment I never saw before. During "Grover's Moving and Grooving", he was moving and grooving to "Bird Call Boogy", a clip from.....I'm gonna say 1994 or so, where Hoots the Owl, a white duck, and a chicken were rocking to their own bird calls. Now mind you, I watch PWMS regularly, and I have never seen this before, could this be a new episode? If not, are we EVER going to have any new episodes of PWMS?

ssetta

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I was watching Play With Me Sesame today, and saw a segment I never saw before. During "Grover's Moving and Grooving", he was moving and grooving to "Bird Call Boogy", a clip from.....I'm gonna say 1994 or so, where Hoots the Owl, a white duck, and a chicken were rocking to their own bird calls. Now mind you, I watch PWMS regularly, and I have never seen this before, could this be a new episode? If not, are we EVER going to have any new episodes of PWMS?
No, this was not a new episode, and I don't know if there ever will be any. Btw, that "Birdcall Boogie" song is from 1990, I believe.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
ssetta said:
No, this was not a new episode, and I don't know if there ever will be any. Btw, that "Birdcall Boogie" song is from 1990, I believe.
I assumed it was 1994, due to the bright set. I've noticed they've brightened up the lights on the stage around 94 or so.

ssetta

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I assumed it was 1994, due to the bright set. I've noticed they've brightened up the lights on the stage around 94 or so.
Then that must have been something in your eyes. I know for fact this is from 1990.