1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Was anyone ever at The Henson Studios?

Discussion in 'Henson Alternative' started by Muppet fan 123, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Was anyone here ever been to The Jim Henson Studios?
    What's it like there? If anyone has been there please let me know, I am planning a trip to L.A. and I need to know if you can get into the Studios, and I will probably have to book in advance.
  2. I was just there last Saturday, but the place was covered with paparazzi; apparently Gwen Stefani was doing a fashion show there so there was no chance of getting in.
    Call ahead!
  3. RockSTAR girl Member

if someone else goes, id love to know what the process is to getting in there, like if there are tours etcc
  4. Puckrox Well-Known Member

A couple had a wedding at the Jim Henson studios a year ago! Disneyland, step aside. There's a new dream wedding location that is embedded in my heart.

Check it out here.
  5. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

From what I have read/heard it's not as easy getting into the JHC studios. They do not have tours or last I heard they didn't, but if Muppets is a big as I'm thinking there may be something like tours of the Muppet Studios.
    There are a few Video Podcasts from Henson.com that are really cool, and would be really cool to check out. www.henson.com
  6. Count von Count Active Member

I'm going to be in LA this friday, and I tired for a month to get info and try to set up a tour. I left a lot of messages but in the end I got patched through to a automated voice answering machine that said they do not allow tours due to their heavy schedule.

But if any knows someone who works there and can set up a tour let me now, soon! :)
  7. ToasterBoy Member

Muppet fan 123 and KermieBaby47 like this.
  8. Collgoff Well-Known Member

Well I never had but I would love to go there someday!
  9. catherine Active Member

maybe if some one goes, could they post some pictures up on here?
  10. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

I'm wondering if they kept a lot of the things up that they did for the Muppets.
  11. ToasterBoy Member

No. Well, the Kermit is still on the roof but that was there to begin with. All the props, signage, etc was removed after shooting.
  12. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Thats to bad it looked like from pictures and things that they did a lot more decorating then what got used in the film.