WANTED: The Dick Cavett Special 1971

ploobis

Reaction score

Would anybody here have a copy of The Dick Cavett Special with Jim Henson & The Muppets from 1971?

I saw the special twice on the Jim Henson collection from the computer library at the University Of Maryland Collage Park and I loved it!

I have been looking for someone who has that special for weeks! So if anybody here has it or if you know somebody who has it please let me know.

Thank You

P.S.

"LONG LIVE THE MUPPETS!" :smile: :embarrassed: :concern:

zns

Reaction score
I'm looking for that also. I'm also trying to find

-This way to Sesame Street 1969
-Evening at the Pops 1971

Hopefully someone out there has what you and I are looking for.

ploobis

Reaction score
I'm looking for that also. I'm also trying to find

-This way to Sesame Street 1969
-Evening at the Pops 1971

Hopefully someone out there has what you and I are looking for.
Whats "This Way To Sesame Street 1969?

Is it a special?

zns

Reaction score
It was used as a tv special on NBC to help promote the show before it aired. If you are interested, it's on ebay right now. Just go to the search engine and type in "Sesame Street 1969" and it should come up. Good luck.

ploobis

Reaction score
It was used as a tv special on NBC to help promote the show before it aired. If you are interested, it's on ebay right now. Just go to the search engine and type in "Sesame Street 1969" and it should come up. Good luck.
Oh yeah, I did see that on Ebay! But don't you want to bid on it?

Does this special even have a fare amount of Muppet meterial?

zns

Reaction score
I don't know if I will or not. I'm worried that the price of it my go overboard. Hopefully I can do a trade with someone who does have it. But then again, I'll see what happens.

ploobis

Reaction score
I don't know if I will or not. I'm worried that the price of it my go overboard. Hopefully I can do a trade with someone who does have it. But then again, I'll see what happens.
Thats the reason why I might not bid on it too! The bid might go up to $50.00 or something. But hey, Ya never know what might be on the upcoming 2nd volume of the Old School Sesame Street DVD :wink:

Besides, I just won the bid for the Jim Henson Memorial Service DVD and I'm still waiting for it to show up in the mail. I can't wait to see it! :smile:

zns

Reaction score
Yeah, that memorial is really sweet and tear-jerking. I happen to have it also. Hope you enjoy it.