1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Wanted: Pigs in Space Computer Screens

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Beauregard1993, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Beauregard1993 New Member

Hi
    Just wondering if anybody has any spare cardboard computer screens for the Pigs in Space playset or if anybody knows of somewhere I can find scans of them.
    Many Thanks
  2. ceelos New Member

3. Dearth Active Member

I have some extras, but not a complete set. I bought three Swinetreks from Amazon for $16 each, just to get the First Mate Piggy's as custom fodder. Two friends of mine wanted the playsets to display their Dr. Who Cybermen, bought those off me for $10 each, so it was like getting the Piggy's for $6 each. They kept the inserts that were just starfields, but gave me back all the ones with pictures of Muppets on them.

Email me at Ploovo241@aol.com if you want them.

Alex
  4. frogboy4 Inactive Member

It's always easier to make your own! For some reason I was never really keen about the graphics they used.