Wanted: Muppet Shows/Specials aired on Nickelodeon, with Commercials

Reaction score
Hi,

This is an unusual tape trading inquiry, but does anyone have recordings of Muppet-related stuff from Nickelodeon with commercials intact and would be willing to trade?

In exchange, I can trade you a Muppet Show ep from Nick Jr. (circa 1995) a Muppet Babies ep from afternoon Nick (also circa 1995) and a whole bunch of non-Muppet stuff.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I have a Muppet Show and Muppet Babies with commericals from Nickelodeon. I would have to go out to my parents house to get it. Which wouldn't be a problem. It also has some Muppet Time too. Is yours the John Cleese episode? That's the one i have. I don't know the Muppet Babies episode name. Just let me know and we might can make a deal.

Here's my emial. basketpusherkyle@yahoo.com

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hi,

This is an unusual tape trading inquiry, but does anyone have recordings of Muppet-related stuff from Nickelodeon with commercials intact and would be willing to trade?

In exchange, I can trade you a Muppet Show ep from Nick Jr. (circa 1995) a Muppet Babies ep from afternoon Nick (also circa 1995) and a whole bunch of non-Muppet stuff.
What non Muppet stuff do you have?