Wanted: Muppet poster at Michaels

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
So several weeks ago at Michael's I bought this poster:

I wanted to buy a second one since I mounted one on my door unframed and want one with framing in mind. The Michael's I went to doesn't have anymore of this particular poster. Does anyone here know of any stores in their area that might be carrying this poster? Please message me if you do, I will pay for the poster and shipping. I also recommend take advantage of the deals your stores may offer you if you are unfamiliar with them. Please reply or message me if you can help me out. Thanks!

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I wish there was a Michael's where I live.
I don't have one of these, but if you decide to sell the one that you have, I'll be willing to buy it. :fanatic:

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I wish there was a Michael's where I live.
I don't have one of these, but if you decide to sell the one that you have, I'll be willing to buy it. :fanatic:
Well, bear in mind I've also seen this poster at FYE so it's definitely not exclusive to Michael's stores. You can find it online in some places too.

And if I choose to sell it, I'll let you know. It might be a bit difficult to get done since it has poster tabs on it now and they kind of tear at the poster itself (but not too severely to notice on the actual image). So, maybe we'll talk at some point.

Hubert

Reaction score
Hmm, I had a dream one night that I was at Walmart and bought a Muppet poster. Maybe that was all leading up to this so that I could tell you to look at Walmart and you'll find it.

Yeah, um, probably not.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Well, wouldn't you know it? I stopped into Michael's today and they restocked the poster! So I guess I'll go back later, if I have a coupon, and pick one up. So much for this thread. :stick_out_tongue:

That said, I'm a little disappointed this poster isn't for a sale anymore since they had it for a while:

But I'm just happy I got mine when I did!