Wanted: Muppet Movie/Specials/Shows Albums

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ok I can't seem to find my Muppet Movie/Specials/Shows albums mp3 formats on any of my flies i keep on CDs or my Datasticks. I was wondering if i could get anyone to help me with this. As in if anyone has any of these albums in mp3 formats could you send them to me. Here's my email and the list of albums. Also if anyone needs a certain song or album that i might have that you don't let me know and i'll send it your way. basketpusherkyle@yahoo.com

The Frog Prince Album
The Muppets of Musicians of Bremen Album
The Muppet Show Music Hall Album
The Muppet Show Music Album
The Muppet Show (US/UK version record)
The Second Muppet Show (US/UK version record)
The Muppet Movie Album
The Great Muppet Caper Album
The Muppets Take Manhatten Album
Miss Piggy's Aerobique Exercise Workout Album
John Denver and the Muppets Rocky Mountain Holiday
Rowlf the Dog: Ol' Brown Ears Is Back

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Ok I can't seem to find my Muppet Movie/Specials/Shows albums mp3 formats on any of my flies i keep on CDs or my Datasticks. I was wondering if i could get anyone to help me with this. As in if anyone has any of these albums in mp3 formats could you send them to me. Here's my email and the list of albums. Also if anyone needs a certain song or album that i might have that you don't let me know and i'll send it your way. basketpusherkyle@yahoo.com

The Frog Prince Album
The Muppets of Musicians of Bremen Album
The Muppet Show Music Album
The Muppet Show (US/UK version record)
The Second Muppet Show (US/UK version record)
The Muppet Movie Album
The Great Muppet Caper Album
The Muppets Take Manhatten Album
John Denver and the Muppets Rocky Mountain Holiday
Rowlf the Dog: Ol' Brown Ears Is Back
I can get you these if you're willing to be a little patient. Should have some time to send them later tonight.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Kyle, sent you Rocky Mountain Holiday and the majority of the three movies' soundtracks. LMK if you have Songs from and More Songs from Big Blue House.

Quazimoto

Reaction score
can you send them to me? I'll give you my email, if you need anything ask me and I'll be happy to give it (If I have it)
Sure... just let me know which ones you want and where to send them. I'll get them out ASAP.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Sure... just let me know which ones you want and where to send them. I'll get them out ASAP.
Thank you so much for doing this. I sent you a conversation telling you my email ( I don't really just want to post it here)