WANTED: McDonalds Muppet Babies

Muppet Guy

Reaction score
I believe there were 5 of them: Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo and Animal from the Muppet Babies...each riding a different vehicle. These were from the mid to late 80s. If anyone has a set MIP, please let me know. Thanks.

radionate

Reaction score
Actually, just so you don't get rooked here's what was available from McDonalds:

The first Muppet Babies was what they called "test market" toys. These were virtually no different from the "normal" set, except that I think Gonzo didn't have shoes on. Don't waist your money on these if someone tries to sell them too you, they normally go for a lot of money.

The first "national" set of Muppet Babies featured Piggy in a pink car, Fozzie on a Horse, Gonzo on a green trike, and Kermit on a Red Skateboard.

Canada and other foreign countries also had Animal in a red wagon. He is a little harder to find, and therefore a little more expensive.

They also featured Muppet Babies as small stuffed animals that were sold one year during the holiday season. They also had a Happy Meal Promotion with Muppet Babies Books.

Later on, the Muppet Babies were featured in the anniversary Happy Meal set (It was Kermit and Piggy on a "parade float")

Hope this was of help, let me know if you have any other questions.