Wanted: Master Replicas Kermit Photo Puppet

junebug1972

Reaction score
So I have been searching for about a year for this figure and I have had no luck whatsoever. Does anyone know of any for sale at all. I am a photographer and I think these are just about the coolest thing ever made.

I never missed an episode when I was a kid and I thought one day I would be a a muppeteer. Life had some other plans for me but I love what I get do to creating special memories for people but I have been needing for one of these Kermit posable dolls.

So if you have info let me know.

I have tried Ebay,Craislist, and Facebook with no luck.

Thank you so much. Junebug Jon!

junebug1972

Reaction score
Master Replicas sold out of them.

If you watch along the top of the forum sometimes the Amazon.com ads show Kermit.

Found this on Google.

I have searched the world over and found nothing. Every website is sold out. I was hoping someone on the forums may have purchased more than one and would be willing to sell one.

dented

Reaction score
So I am wondering what a fair price would be on these now. I had one given to me and now that demand seems to be outpacing supply, I have thought of selling mine. I have looked on ebay lately and not seen any listed there. I am not sure if I am ready to let mine go, but I am wondering if they are appreciating in price significantly.