1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

WANTED: Loose Steppin' Out Fozzie...

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by BEAKER128, Apr 17, 2012.

1. BEAKER128

BEAKER128 New Member

Hello, all.

I'm looking for a loose Steppin' Out Fozzie figure. I'm not all that interested in MOC figures since A) they're more expensive and B) I'll just be displaying the figure anyway.

And I don't actually want the actual Fozzie figure, per se. I just want Chuckie, because he is the last Muppet Show-specific character I need for my display. I've really only kept my TMS figures, and Chuckie is the last pack-in accessory I need. I'll display him with Series 2 Fozzie. But I'll of course take the whole figure, since I know it might be odd to just part with Chuckie and keep Fozzie...

Any and all help would be much appreciated. Thanks, all!
  2. SwedishTech

SwedishTech Member