Wanted: Kevin Clash autograph

ncchuck

Reaction score
hi because of this bullplop TMZ is throwing on Kevin i dont think i will ever get an autograph , i have in the past mailed fanmail and a photo with a envelope but never got a reply ,
and i thought i could trust the people here i want a kevin clash autograph i respect him so much and it saddens me this is happening to him so please if you have a real kevin clash autograph fpr sale or trade please let me know please

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
ncchuck, I still reccomend you send a letter to Sesame Workshop, although, I don't know if they will foward the mail to him or not, becuase they might think it's hate mail or something, but I still do suggest it.
Kevin will probably still sign something for you if you get to him or you succesfully send him a fan letter.

ncchuck

Reaction score
i have sent a 8x10 in a big envelope with an self addressed and stamped 8x1o envelope and a letter of respect on 2 separate occasions one around a year ago the other a couple of weeks ago, its sad i dont think i will get one now
but thank you

ncchuck

Reaction score

Kevin Clash
Sesame Workshop
One Lincoln Plaza
New York, NY 10023

him and caroll spinney are the only people i have ever sent fan mail to ever, never received anything back from either

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I do suggest you try this address. It was given to me by someone who is working on the new movie I AM BIG BIRD: The Carrol Spinney Story. It was given for to send a letter to Carrol, I still have yet to try it, but I also suggest you use it for anyone else too.

Sesame Workshop
1900 Broadway, 4th Floor
New York, NY, 10023

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
You might have also made a mistake on the adress, I believe this is the correct address of the first address you tried
One Lincoln Plaza, 1 Lincoln Square, New York, NY 10023, United States