Wanted: 1979 Kilncraft Sam the Eagle and Beauregard Mug

FloydPepper77

Reaction score
Hello all,
For some time now I have been looking a Sam the Eagle and Beauregard KilnCraft Mug from 1979. It is a piece I have wanted to add to my collection for the longest time and my persuit for it has been very difficuly and long. I was wondering if anyone is interested in selling one to me or if we can possibly make a trade. Please let me know. You name the price :smile:

:sing:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hey Floyd,

Just wandered if you had any luck in finding a Floyd Mug?

Good luck with your hunt for Sam and Beau, there hard to find.

I do have them but afraid not for sale!

Chris

FloydPepper77

Reaction score
Yes I did! I almost have the entire set, just Sam and Beau are missing....I hope to find them!

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hey Floyd,

So pleased to hear that you found a Floyd mug.

Good Luck with your hunt for Sam and Chef, did you see this auction on ebay last week? What a price

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230538936766&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

A Scooter mug also sold for $150 on its own last week!

I love this set of mugs, its classic Muppet Show, love the design.

Even though I live in the UK I never had any of these mugs until I was about 14 years old, I found Miss Piggy and Fozzie in a friends cupboard.

I bought Sam, Floyd and Chef at a local ToyFair for only £2.00 each, what a bargain!

Have you seen the page on Muppet Wiki about all the Muppets KilnCraft Mugs?

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Muppet_mugs_(Kiln_Craft)

Chris

FloydPepper77

Reaction score
I know, I love these mugs too. They are really beautiful set.
I was lucky enough to not have spent too much money on the yet haha. I do check on eBay everyday for new ones. What colour is your set?

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I think 10 are white, and 2 are yellow/orange. I did think of trying to get them all in white but at these prices Im happy with what I have. If I find them cheap enough I would buy them.

Chris

Jelopi

Reaction score
Hello all,
For some time now I have been looking a Sam the Eagle and Beauregard KilnCraft Mug from 1979. It is a piece I have wanted to add to my collection for the longest time and my persuit for it has been very difficuly and long. I was wondering if anyone is interested in selling one to me or if we can possibly make a trade. Please let me know. You name the price :smile:

Just wanted to let you know there is a Kiln Craft Beauregard Mug currently listed on Ebay. Item # 370487449042. I just came across the listing and thought I remembered someone looking for one on here. Good luck with it :big_grin:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hey Floyd,

WOW, the Beau mug sold for $199.

Did you win it? Or was that a bit out of your range!

Chris

FloydPepper77

Reaction score
I am the proud owner of that Beau mug! Now just Sam The Eagle and I have the entire set!