Want Muppets - Have Star Wars

BarbarianJ

Reaction score
Well, as you all can guess from the subject title, I'm dropping out of Star Wars collecting and get on a roll where it comes to Muppet collecting, I wanted to give it a try here as well ... I'll be posting my Star Wars haves (mainly Boba Fett items) in the next post and my current Muppets wants in the one following that one.

I know I'm fairly new to this community, but I am not when it comes to international toy selling and trading. I guess it's important to flash some credentials so here's my reference list on Rebelscum.com: http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2037226&Main=2037226#Post2037226
If you'd like yet more credentials, I'm also on eBay with username barbarian_j; I currently have 127 positive feedback, which is a solid 100%: http://feedback.benl.ebay.be/ws/eBa...ian_j&ftab=AllFeedback&sspagename=STRK:ME:UFS

Well, I hope I can do some trading here, but I'm also ready to buy if somebody cares to sell ... :big_grin:

BarbarianJ

Reaction score
The links will take you to pictures where you can actually see most of the items on trade ... items still in the picture but that are gone in the meantime are greyed out in the text.

You see from left to right: Episode 1 Tatooine Accessory Set - 2 Miniatures (Twilek Bodyguard- Dark Jedi) - Hasbro SotE paintscheme Boba Fett (loose/complete) - Hasbro 300th figure (loose/complete) - Boba Fett's Outlaw Chopper (Star Wars customs) - Hasbro POTF2 Boba Fett (loose/complete) - AttacktiX Boba Fett - Yoda Bobblehead pen - Kurt Adler's Boba Fett X-mas ornament (box on top) - Applause mini-Boba Fett figure - Boba Fett PEZ dispenser loose - RotJ Boba Fett with collector Glass MIB - Episode 1 Jar Jar Binks with commtech - vintage Boba Fetts (2, have wear, no guns) gone - lot of 4 Saga holo figures (Rebel Trooper - Stormtrooper - Yoda - Han Solo)

You see from left to right: Burger King Boba Fett/Han Solo watch (MIP) - Taco Bell Flying Boba Fett - Silver Anniversary Boba Fett (MOC) - CUSTOM figure Ralph McQuarrie concept Boba Fett - Hasbro Deluxe Boba Fett (loose/complete) - Saga Collection Boba Fett MOC with blue Boba Fett holo miniature - Epic Force Boba Fett (loose/complete) - Talking Electronics Fett Keychain (MOC) - Transformers Boba Fett (loose/complete) - Applause 10 inch Boba Fett - latex Boba Fett keyhanger - Hope Boba Fett watch (POTF2-style blister MOC) - Galactic Heroes Boba Fett (loose/complete) - Just Toys Bend-em Boba Fett (loose) - Die-cast bronze Boba Fett keychain (one loose-one MOC)

Boba Fett Don Post Helmet.
Illusive Concepts Boba Fett bust.
From left to right: Electronic 12 inch Fett - Boba Fett 12 inch Room Alarm - Kotobukiya Boba Fett.

Except for the above, I have the next to add to the list (at this point without pictures, but they will be added later replacing this list):

MISCELLANEOUS

Tiger Electronics Yoda "tamagotchi"
Vintage Boba Fett 12 inch replica rocket with rope without tip
Collectors Series 12 inch Boba Fett MIB
1/4 Scale Screamin' Star Wars Boba Fett, Vinyl Kit CAST
SCI-FI Movie Star Wars Boba Fett 1/6 Vinyl Model Kit

BOOKS

Collector's Guide 2001; Harald Niedermeyer; 2001

AUTOGRAPHS

Phil Herbert aka Hermi Odle (dedicated to 'Joris')
Kenny Baker aka R2-D2 (dedicated to 'Joris')

HASBRO 3 3/4"

POTF2 Deluxe Fett MOC (some wear in lower left corner)
2nd Comic Con Silver Fett exclusive (very tiny dent in front bubble, almost too small to notice)
POTF2 Green Card (no holo); autographed by JEREMY BULLOCH (some wear around peg)
Episode 2 Kamino Escape (young) Fett
Saga Pit of Carkoon Fett, first version blue card

POSTERS

ANH Special Edition poster (A3 format); 4 available
Boba Fett poster auto'ed by Jeremy Bulloch
Star Wars CCG Cloud City poster (Boba Fett)
RotS videogame promo poster
TPM "the one to own on video" promo poster
Two-sided TPM posters; Maul at the one side, Obi-Wan at the other

PAPER ITEMS

Facts Files in DUTCH: quite the large list, send me your list of missing issues.

DECIPHER CCG

Complete set of Premiere, Black Border
Complete set of A New Hope, Black Border
Complete set of Hoth, Black Border
Complete set of Premiere Two-Player Introductory Set; Premium Cards (6 White Border)
Rebel Leader Pack (2 Black Border)
Jedi Pack (11 Black Border)
Complete Set of Dagobah, Black Border
Complete Set of Cloud City, Black Border
Complete Set of Jabba's Palace, Black Border
Official Tournament Sealed Deck, Black Border (18)
Complete Set of Special Edition, Black Border

COMICS

Comic: Tag & Bink, Revenge of the Clone Menace
Comic: Tag & Bink are dead (set of 2)
Comic: Star Wars Underworld (set of 5)
Comic: Star Wars Tales 7: Boba Fett Special
Comic: Star Wars Tales 18: Boba Fett Special
Comic: Star Wars, the early adventures
Comic: Boba Fett, Enemy of the Empire (set of 4)
Comic: Boba Fett, Agent of Doom
Comic: Boba Fett, Twin Engines of Destruction
Comic: Star Wars Empire 7
Comic: Star Wars Empire 28
Comic: Boba Fett, Overkill
Comic: Boba Fett; Death, Lies & Treachery (TPB)
Comic: Star Wars, Jango Fett: Open Seasons (TPB)
Comic: Boba Fett, Wizard 1/2 special GOLD edition with COA
Comic: Star Wars, Shadows o/t Empire Hasbro pack-in
Comic: SW, Heir to the Empire (TPB)
Comic: Battle of the Bounty Hunters Pop-Up comic book

BarbarianJ

Reaction score
Here are my wants then ...

Palisades Muppets

These can come loose as long as the accessories are included ...

Pigs in Space Muppets playset
Any of the Muppet Treasure Island film figures: Sam Arrow, Smollet, Cabin Boys, ...
Swedish Cook with Lobster Bandidos
Classic Swedish Cook
Zoot

Vintage Schleich PVC

Sweetums, Miss Piggy, Kermit, Fozzie, the Swedish Chef, Waldorf, Statler, Sam the Eagle.

Jack in the Box Muppets take Hollywood figs

These I'd want preferably with the flyer and star figure stand: Miss Piggy, Animal, Pepe the King Prawn.

Muppets 95 Treasure Island Mc Donalds promo's

Sail for Kermit's boat

Anything else laying around? I'm interested first and foremost in figures or statuettes, but anything can catch my attention, so PM me if you think there's something you have for me!

Let get trading!
Thanks!

BarbarianJ

Reaction score
Hey! I have plenty of new wants and some of the stuff I'm selling has been gone in the meantime, but I don't seem to be able to edit my posts even if the "posting rules" underneath says I can ...

Somebody help!