Walter Muppet Replica Info

Alfernot

Reaction score
If anybody knows where I would be able to find a Walter Muppet Replica (if they sell them at all) where would they be? And if they don't (which is most likely), then how would I be able to make one and what materials do I need?

Money is not an option, I just need to know if they sell them because I am a humongous fan.

muppetperson

Reaction score
There is only a Walter plush, through Disneyshopping.com A couple of members have made Walter puppets.Check the puppet building section and maybe contact them for help building one.

Herry Grail

Reaction score
Separate the back of the Disney Store plush's shirt from the pants, remove all foam in the body and under the mouth (leave what's above the mouth), then carefully trim back the lower plastic mouth insert to conform to the mouth itself (ridding him of his underbite)...it will pull along with his head through the hole you've made. He looks a lot more like Walter, and can be sort-of manipulated as a puppet (with contorted fingers) and displayed like one. I'd like to make replacement eyes to cover his cloth ones, but he looks great for now!