Vote for the Weezer and Muppets video on MTV!!!

Slim

Reaction score
Ok, I'll leave it up to a moderator to decide where this thread belongs in the forum...I'm just gonna put it out there. Ok, as some of you know (maybe all of you...I don't know) the group Weezer recently did their latest video featuring the Muppets. Now, I know Weezer has been pretty popular this summer...but that video has not yet made it's way onto TRL (the big time request show that all the kids love). So, me and Travis were talking and I decided to get up here at Muppet Central and post the link to the voting area for the video's. If you guys could...go to the site and vote for this video. It's called "Keep Fishin". Tell other people you know to vote. I really want to get this video onto TRL...that way the Muppets make their way into more people's homes. Thanks alot!

http://www.mtv.com/onair/trl/votevideo.jhtml

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Thanx for taking us out of the dim, Slim! Good find!

I'll vote!

- Billy :cool:

Slim

Reaction score
Thanks! Get as many people as you can to vote! This could work out really well!

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
Hey yo,
Do you have to sign up on the MTV website to vote? I want to vote, believe you me!!!

Slim

Reaction score
No, I voted and I'm not registered. The weird thing was...they make you fill out all that info. I just made mine up. But, it only let me vote when I put in 1975 as the year I was born. Maybe it's a little quarky. Keep trying.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Hmmm....it said "your vote cannot be cast at this time" or something like that.

I'll try again later. Maybe they're overloaded right now.

- Billy :cool:

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Yeah, they must be getting jammed with votes. I just had the same problem. Sounds like if all the forum voted for the video we mightbe a drop in the ocean of votes.

SuprGro78

Reaction score
VHI as well

Hey I don't know if there is a specific link because I can't seem to find it, but the Weezer video was number 17 on VH1 last week. You can vote there too.

SuprGro78

Reaction score
I am on my third vote in about five minutes so you can do it more than once! yay