Vintage Muppet Book....

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
Hello All,
I am looking for an old Muppet Book. I remember when i was a kid looking at it in the store, but i never got it. It was like a comic, and I recall taken place on a boat. I also remember Uncle Deadly and his crew either trying to take over OR SOMETHING to that effect. I remember uncle deadly cuz at THAT time He scared the Ba Jesus out of me, and That was the first time i saw that he had a Tail.....If anyone KNOWS which book i am talking about, or knows where i can get one, please let me know. Thank you:cool:

muppetperson

Reaction score
All what I can think of is the Jim Henson's Muppets Annual (1983) has a Muppets At Sea comic within it, but Uncle Deadly isnt in it.Their ship leaks and are saved by a whale. Hope this helps.

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
Thanks Muppetperson, I am aware of that one....But i am sure there is another one with Uncle Deadly.

travellingpat

Reaction score
Is it the Haunted House one? or the Cinderella one?

More than likely the HH one, it is with the gri reaper and the huge cat and Mulch was the doorman (a la Lurch)

Beauregard

Reaction score
Weird...I havn't heard of it (Not that I am up on merch in any way shape or form) but I do havea friend who obsesses over Unc. Dea so it seems strange that he hasn't heard about it. Any chance it could have been a part of one of the Muppet Magazines?

Beau

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
its possible about the magazine, But i thought it was either a comic book or a coloring book....But either one It was in black and white cartoon drawings.