View New Posts

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Thank you! I also have an idea for a Koozebanian page that recreates the sketch from The Muppet Valentine Show.

Suggestion: You could always put it on the main page of the news archives.

Er, you might wanna be careful with that rubber chicken. I smacked Fozzie in the head with it one too many times.

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by scarecroe
lol, this forum has a problem with wisea$$ now too? Too much.
Hey, that was *smart* a$$, not *wise* a$$... and definately not plain 'ole a$$... get it right, will ya?!

Edited to add the requisite :wink: ... gotta have the :wink: ... that way we all know that it is a dig to be ignored, and not just a dig... lol!

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
I don't even know if we can do that, but it is a cool idea. Not sure how detailed we could get at that size, but it's worth a try. Here's a quick mock-up.
Y'know thats pretty good - i was expecting like a blue circle with a line for a nose for Gonzo, not detailed stuff. Kudos to you for managing a decent actual Kermit at such a small size - if it was just a few pixels larger it's probably look even better. It's pretty easy to swap in/out smilies in the Vbulletin script - like a few minutes work upoading and configuring in the admin CP. It'd look cool when the new forum design comes together.

Being called an a** wasn't very friendly and not generally acceptible behavior on this forum.
Well the 'Peanut Gallery' thing was a 'lil sarcastic too babe - this is Muppet Central - the moderators are supposed to be warm and fluffy ! :eek:

Luke
King Of Fluff

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
We'll look into that. Interesting idea. I just took the Kermit fromt he cakes.

I'm too skinny to be warm or fluffy. Must be the tofu. My hair is kinda spiky, though. Does that count as fluffiness?

I was quite congenial and receptive to her ideas until the (smart a**) name-calling began. It's sometimes difficult to decipher tone from a post, but it seems clear that she was trying to annoy me. You just can’t please some folks. It's easy to offer endless criticism but much more difficult to create all that has been done to make something as spectacluar like Muppet Central. We've had guides, great articles, a huge colelctibles section, a monster giveaway this month, a new look and lots more. I haven't read anything positive from her about any of that.

I consider you a productive participant. You are there to point out what you like as well as suggestions to make things even better. People tend to react poorly when all someone provides is moaning.

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
A fluffer ! :wink:
D'oh! Im not going near that remark though...

I think this thread has gone beyond crickets and tumbleweeds though...

*inserts randomly dropping Disco Ball, cheesey video editing Star Fade effect, and Indian Headress off the air tv station idenifacation 3am logo*

Btw, the cake contest taught me one thing today: THER EIS A S***LOAD of MC pages we didnt even know about. My gosh, it truly is astonishing all the stuff thats in here...sure a lot of it is pre 2001, but dang. Hope to see some cool new stuff that harkens back to the scoops and exclusives of yore!

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
A fluffer ! :wink:
I'm not going to say a word......I'm not going to say a word......I'm not going to say a word......I'm not going to say a word.......I'm not going to say a word......I'm not going to say a word......I'm not going to say a word......I'm not going to say a word.......I'm not going to say a word......I'm not going to say a word......I'm not going to say a word......I'm not going to say a word.......

FellowWLover

Reaction score
I was quite congenial and receptive to her ideas until the (smart a**) name-calling began. It's sometimes difficult to decipher tone from a post, but it seems clear that she was trying to annoy me. You just can’t please some folks. It's easy to offer endless criticism but much more difficult to create all that has been done to make something as spectacluar like Muppet Central. We've had guides, great articles, a huge colelctibles section, a monster giveaway this month, a new look and lots more. I haven't read anything positive from her about any of that.

Oh give it up. Smart a$$ is hardly name-calling, especially when you *were* being one... the Carpal Tunnel comment... now tell me you weren't being wise there.

There was nothing harsh about my suggestion, but since it came from me, you just can't see it that way. Fine. I think my idea makes sense and was a perfectly respectible comment. Guess I should have offered it off to Luke to post. Hmm... wonder what the reaction would have been then.

I am not the cheerleader type, but I believe I have commented about your fabulous menus. Good job. And I have *loads* to say about the MC contests. You just let me know when you want me to post, 'k?