Super Scooter

Reaction score
*smacks Fozzie in the head with the rubber chicken*

No, (tin) man!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
C'mon now Jamie - you'd be suprised, the lovely Jessica is almost bursting to the brim with compliments about Muppet Central most days, she just chooses to hide her affection from the public eye for fear of being accused of 'gushiness'. Never a day goes by where she doesn't mention the 'frogboy' in conversation ..... well, thats not exactly the name she uses, but you get the idea ! :eek:

Another one for this list when you design the new forum skin is i think 'Muppetized Smilies' - it'd be like a 5 minute job for you to come up with ones for Kermit, Piggy, Gonzo et all !
Don't ya know, I always do well with the ladies. LOL!

I don't even know if we can do that, but it is a cool idea. Not sure how detailed we could get at that size, but it's worth a try. Here's a quick mock-up.

Originally posted by Jes
Excuse me, but that was a suggestion, not a criticism. If you will recall, I was very positive when you made the "view new posts" button in the first place. As I used it over time, I realized how it could be improved. Take it as you will.... you do anyway.
It wasn't the suggestion that bothered me; it was the name throwing and attitude that wasn't appreciated. However, it does seem that the only positive note you had about MC was in our response to your complaint. The Muppet Central staff works very hard to create new things. Is there anything you *do* like? It’s a wise practice to temper criticisms with positive comments. It usually is better received.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I haven't the foggiest idea of what you're trying to say, Jamie, but, have some chicken.

*hands rubber chicken out to Jamie*

There you go. You feew bettew now?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Being called an a** wasn't very friendly and not generally acceptible behavior on this forum.

beaker

Reaction score
I got three words to say about this thread:
*crickets and tumbleweeds*

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Being called an a** wasn't very friendly and not generally acceptible behavior on this forum.
Oh! :eek:

I had no idea that happened. Sorry.

I think you do a good job! I just didn't know... nevermind.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thank you very much. I dedicate many hours a week on MC. It's a lot of fun, but much work goes into everyday operations. There are many things we plan to add this year. :wink:

Thanx for the chicken!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
You're welcome. Everyone needs a rubber chicken.

It's a good thing you do put so much work into the site. There's a lot of sites (remember mine?) that don't do half of what this one does!

Looking forward to the new stuff! You gonna add the suggestion I sent you? I'd like to see that, but am too lazy to do it for myself.:big_grin:

scarecroe

Reaction score
lol, this forum has a problem with wisea$$ now too? Too much.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
That was a good idea. Hmmm, I don't know were to fit that just now, but it is definitely a great idea!