View New Posts

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Not to complain, but it has occured to me that the "view new posts" button should really be at the bottom of each page, instead of the top. I mean, isn't that where we usually are when it is time to move along? Just a thought...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
We'll put that concern on the list when the forum gets a makeover later this year. People with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome are important to us too. :wink:

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
We'll put that concern on the list when the forum gets a makeover later this year. People with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome are important to us too. :wink:
Hey, less scrolling is a good thing, smart a&&!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I agreed on that point. We'll see about it. Geez. Peanut gallery's throwing things today. :rolleyes:

scarecroe

Reaction score
Mmm, if I had peanuts, I'd be a-roastin' em! Yum!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Actually, I just bought a bag of peanuts. :smile: They have replaced Goldfish as my favorite treat. Well, as long as they are in the shell. Yum!

scarecroe

Reaction score
I'm going to have to go with either the Cheddar Jack Cheeze-Its or the Snyder's of Hanover honey mustard pretzel pieces with a glass of Vanilla Coke. What keeps our tummies full while we do our computer things is important!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
If that's the case, I run on protein bars and Vitamin Water. LOL! Oh, and tofu. :big_grin: