View Master Interactive Vision

Dantecat

Reaction score
Hi Does anyone around here have this system for sale?Also,Who has Let's Play School and What skits were used on that video?:wisdom:

P.S.Anyone have Muppet Madness or What other games do any of you have?

Minstrel Murray

Reaction score
I have both "Let's Play School" and "Muppet Madness". I didn't realize these haven't been added to the Muppet Wiki. I was planning on transferring the videos onto DVD, so when I do that I'll try to add some info on the wiki. I got the system fairly recently, so I haven't actually used it yet. Once I've run through each of the games and made some transfers, there's a good chance I would sell it. Unfortunately, it's not at the top of my to-do list right now. I'll try to keep you posted.

I also have "Oscar's Letter Party" and "Magic on Sesame Street". I do not have "Let's Learn to Play Together" or "You're the Director".

Dantecat

Reaction score
Hi They're all on youtube except for Muppet Madness and Let's Play School.Also There's a Mickey Mouse Character Game called Disney's Cartoon Arcade.When you get a chance,Can you please tell me what skits and the plot are on Let's Play School and Muppet Madness including the plot and muppet show characters that are on it?Thanks for your help.:wink::wisdom::super:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wonder if making DVD (or even VHS) copies and then selling the main copies and the systerm would be a big loss. If you make copies then you can't really play the games or make choices. I wonder if anybody with these ever made multiple copies of each video, with each choice selected on a different video or DVD.

bcwest00

Reaction score
I have a boxed system for sale with a muppet madness, 2 of the let's play school one open the other still sealed, and an unopened disney cartoon arcade which came with the system. I bought this for my daughter years ago and she never used it or hooked it up.

Contact me @ bcwest00@hotmail.com and we can negotiage a price if your still interested or contact bryan @ (509)884-1002