Videos: Muppets Most Wanted videos with Ross Lynch and Debby Ryan

Weirdo96

Reaction score
It's too bad those Disney kids got more screen time than Kermit. He looks so dapper in that tux. :smile:

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Still using that god-awful logo now with added clichéd stamp effect and urgh...these videos. I'm hoping "The Muppets" wasn't a fluke!!

Sorry, sorry, sorry...was hoping to stay positive after "The Muppets" but these videos bring back the ghost of "Studio DC" - the Muppets lowest hour!! I hate the Disney nepotism machine, next up Mickey in Avengers 2?

*think positive, think positive...*

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Still using that god-awful logo now with added clichéd stamp effect and urgh...these videos. I'm hoping "The Muppets" wasn't a fluke!!

Sorry, sorry, sorry...was hoping to stay positive after "The Muppets" but these videos bring back the ghost of "Studio DC" - the Muppets lowest hour!! I hate the Disney nepotism machine, next up Mickey in Avengers 2?

*think positive, think positive...*
Well, then, stay positive. You'd be a lot better, happier and open-minded by doing that. :smile:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
OH MY GOSH! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! YES! YES! I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS MOVIE.
*ahem* I am going to calm down by now. I am sure Kermit will look great in his golden tux.

Miss Piggy... gorgeous as always.
So, I will try to stay positive
Cameos... I don't mind them at all.
I cannot wait for this movie to come out. :excited:

los

Reaction score
I'll boycott just in the fact that Debbie Ryan is in it. Or maybe just close my eyes and cover my ears for the two second cameo ( :frown: I hope)