Video: Sharing Things (Stranger Things spoof)

Oscarfan

Reaction score

I may have to actually watch the series, because I understood like none of this.

(Nice touch that the Foodie Truck is in Snackside Down).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
If you like horror movies from the 80's, 80's music.... Or anything 80's, right? You'll definitely like it.

Anyway, oh my GOD this had me dying! I laughed so hard when they literally used numbers for 11 and 8. I loved Ernie Grover as Dustin and Lucas respectively as well as the Anything Muppets for Mike, Will, Joyce, and Barb and the Bunny for Hopper. Sesame Workshop definitely put alot of work into this one.

cahuenga

Reaction score
who performed Ernie and the bunny in this spoof???

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Was that Preston Rabbit, or more accurately, the Preston Rabbit puppet being recycled as Mr. Hoppy? Gosh, it's been almost 30 years, you'd think he'd be toast long before now, unless they rebuilt him.

So, given that intro by Oscar, was this an internet exclusive? Either way, yeah, I'm with Shane, I got absolutely none of this - I didn't even really enjoy it; I think "Share It Maybe" was the better Cookie Monster parody about sharing.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I just finished the first season and now most of it make sense (except for stuff based on the second season).

And yes, this is an internet exclusive thing. Since they won't be doing these types of things on the show anymore, they're doing them exclusively for the web.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
One thing I've learned in regards to the second season:

Seems like every 80's punk teenage boy has frosted hair.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Yeah, not really that enjoyable for me even though I have watched the whole show. It didn't really feel like it had very many jokes in it, it just felt like one reference to the show after another. All the other parodies, the Sons of Anarchy, Glee, and House of Cards ones for example, were fun and worked as sketches without having to see the shows they're based on. This one doesn't quite work as it's own sketch. Although, it's possible that since this is a web exclusive, it was meant specifically for ST fans and not the average Sesame watcher.