Video: Sesame Street cast panel at the Sillicon Valley Comic Con

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Always the killjoy. :stick_out_tongue:

But in seriousness, you mean because Big Bird won't be there, or because they're advertising free kids? Because it's clear Caroll wouldn't be able to do anything as Big Bird as far as appearances are concerned, and because giving away kids for free is rather disturbing.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
But in seriousness, you mean because Big Bird won't be there, or because they're advertising free kids? Because it's clear Caroll wouldn't be able to do anything as Big Bird as far as appearances are concerned, and because giving away kids for free is rather disturbing.
Holy crap. I'm probably going to jail.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Always the killjoy. :stick_out_tongue:

See, if someone offered me a "free kid", I would just hop away being like "Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope."

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
You know what? I think the picture of Big Bird and the advertisement of "Meet Sesame Street Cast" is just to lure kids into getting kidnapped.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
See? I knew cons were something to stay away from.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
See? I knew cons were something to stay away from.
Of course, silly, cons are always something to stay away from, that's why they got rid of Lefty the Salesman. :stick_out_tongue:

*Leaves in shame after terrible pun