Video: Peter Linz premieres as Herry

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Am I imagining things, or does Herry now have a slight speech impediment? Not to the extent of Baby Bear, but it's noticable to me.

wiley207

Reaction score
I'm so glad Herry Monster is coming back! Here's another video that features Peter Linz performing Herry, behind-the-scenes of the show.

I guess they went with Peter Linz, as even though Matt Vogel would've also been a good choice for recasting Herry, he's pretty busy with Big Bird and Count von Count, and now that he's also Kermit the Frog that complicates things more. No matter; Peter makes a great Herry!

I also saw Herry on the Sesame Street float in last year's Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, so it looks like Herry will be appearing more frequently now, like they've done with Guy Smiley or something.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Am I imagining things, or does Herry now have a slight speech impediment? Not to the extent of Baby Bear, but it's noticable to me.
It does seem like some of his R's roll into a W

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I think it's been there since the 90s when Herry became more obviously a kid. It's just slightly more pronounced now.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, he definitely sounds like he has a very droopy speech impediment.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
I was incredibly psyched to see this the other day! Somehow, I knew that Peter performing Herry at the puppeteer workshop last year, and a Herry Funko Pop coming out earlier this year would be a sign of him making a comeback.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I was incredibly psyched to see this the other day! Somehow, I knew that Peter performing Herry at the puppeteer workshop last year, and a Herry Funko Pop coming out earlier this year would be a sign of him making a comeback.
Peter is really steping up at Sesame! Taking on Ernie and now offically Harry. It's great because These are two fan favorites that have been needing a huge comback!

cjd874

Reaction score
Peter is doing a good job as Herry, but there is always room for improvement as expected. We all said the same thing of Matt Vogel as the Count, Ryan Dillon as Elmo, Eric Jacobson as Bert and Grover, David Rudman as Cookie Monster, and Steve Whitmire as Kermit and Ernie.

I remember reading that it was Peter's lifelong dream to work for the Muppets, so I am truly happy to see him performing Herry and Ernie in addition to Walter and various other characters.