Video: Oscar vs. Grumpy Cat

theSHE124

Reaction score
Y'all telling it, guys! Mom showed me that vid yesterday and we just LOL'd! :laugh: Never heard of Grumpy Cat until one of my younger sisters brought home some "Grumppicino". Some animals have really crazy expressions!

GROUCHY STARING CONTEST! :grouchy:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Is this the first time Grumpy Cat appeared in a video that wasn't a non-fiction appearance? It's a little weird that Grumpy Cat had to talk with subtitles, but would it be weird for Grumpy Cat to have a voice?

At first I imagined Grumpy Cat with a Brian Griffin-like voice, but then I learned that Grumpy Cat is a girl (and I kind of keep forgetting that). Not too sure what kind of voice she'd have.... Maybe a Kathy Bates-like voice?

It's not often Grumpy Cat gets to act, though I thought I heard that there's plans for a Grumpy Cat movie. Wonder how that would turn out.

beaker

Reaction score
worlds are colliding! When I clicked the link I didnt think this was going to be an official Oscar meets the real Grumpy Cat thing. Amazing.

Katzi428

Reaction score
I thought it was funny! (And yes, Grumpy Cat..is female) So it's a tie to see who's grumpier. Oscar or GC.
They already have her being grouchy about Christmas. (geez...rush things, why don't you? :rolleyes: ) But anyway she'd like Oscar's song "I Hate Christmas"!