Video: Muppets Most Wanted Official Teaser Trailer On-line

ploobis

Reaction score
I love Scooter singing "Moves Like Jagger" because it really shows one of the things that the Muppets have always done best, sing their own renditions of Popular Songs! :wink:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Anyone complaining about them using "Moves Like Jagger" may want to consult those clearly not-dated episodes of TMS using songs like "Last Dance", "Take a Chance on Me", "Stayin' Alive"....

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I dont know whats going on here with Pepe and Sean... but i can't wait to find out!!!!!!

Also i see Usher will be in it :flirt:
From an article quoted on Toughpigs:

"Travelling on a train, (Silvana Lovin) plays the dice game craps with (Pepe and P. Diddy), then dances with Pepe and ends up in a tussle with another girl while vying for the prawn’s affections."

Reaction score
From an article quoted on Toughpigs:

"Travelling on a train, (Silvana Lovin) plays the dice game craps with (Pepe and P. Diddy), then dances with Pepe and ends up in a tussle with another girl while vying for the prawn’s affections."

Ha ha! Oh but of course! How silly of me... :smile: Who wouldn't want Pepes affection? :rolleyes:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Don't forget the songs the Muppets also did on The Jim Henson Hour and Muppets Tonight. :smile:

You know, when I hear songs from before 1981, I tend to think they'd be good on The Muppet Show. And when I hear songs from the 1980s, I tend to think they'd have been good on The Jim Henson Hour. But hearing 1990s songs doesn't give me that effect regarding Muppets Tonight.

You could also say that The Muppets was dated the moment it was released because they sing Smells Like Teen Spirit, a song from the early 1990s (and I read somewhere that pointed out Moves Like Jagger is from 2011, wouldn't that already date this picture?).

Thought the scene makes me wonder how Kermit survives in such cold weather without clothes. I mean, the other people are wearing heavy clothes.
Although Kermit often wears winter clothes in winter weather, he has also at times not worn extra clothes while outdoors in the winter, and whether he freezes seems to very. In the Gladys Knight episode, when it snows at the end Kermit remarks that he's got a thermal collar on.

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
I saw Scooter dancing 'Moves Like Jagger' in a diner with the penguins....I was like, "Oh god, that's embarassing........."

jvcarroll

Reaction score
You could also say that The Muppets was dated the moment it was released because they sing Smells Like Teen Spirit, a song from the early 1990s
Actually, that's now considered a rock classic. Dated would be if they performed anything by MC Hammer. :stick_out_tongue:

muppetlover1

Reaction score
It looks like its going to be another muppet classic:smile::laugh: !! Im so excited for this new movie:big_grin:! Wish it was more soon!:sigh: Ill be counting down until then!:fishy::fanatic:

Have fun counting!:wink: