Video: Muppets Most Wanted Official Teaser Trailer On-line

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We told you this was coming soon...

Watch the official teaser trailer for Muppets Most Wanted and let us know your thoughts! Reportedly you'll also be able to see this trailer before Disney's theatrical feature Planes debuting Friday August 9 as well.

If you enjoyed the first official teaser trailer for Muppets Most Wanted, please like this post.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
How long has it been since we have heard Scooter sing? Man, this looks like it is going to be a classic Muppet Movie!!! Although, at 0:29, Kermit's pupils look a little off...

Stulz

Reaction score
Looks, terrific! Can't wait!!!

galagr

Reaction score
This is great! I saw nothing but good things (although, that is what trailers are supposed to do...). It appears that Rowlf and Scooter will have at least a slightly bigger role in this movie, just judging by the trailer. (I'll save my nitpicks for later).

Also, around the 33 second mark, I think I spotted a throwback to the El Sleazo cafe in TMM! So excited! :fanatic:

rowlfy662

Reaction score
looks great hopefully Rizzo and pepe will have bigger cameos seeing as there in the trailer and I noticed our first finally returning muppet character Foo Foo! I can't wait give it to me now

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
This. Looks. Awesome!

I'm not going to nitpick the disappointments, because this is just a teaser, and those can be very misleading to the actual movie, the only thing that bugged me was singing 'Got The Moves'. Doesn't seem right. He just shouldn't be.

That is all I want to watch from the movie. Everything else should be a surprise. :smile:

P.S. I told ya they would have a trailer this summer! I have no idea why they chose to put it before Planes though.

j3h

Reaction score
Hummm...no Gonzo (other than glimpse in dance number)

Or Uncle Deadly (but I have a feeling he's not going to be in this one)