Video: Kermit Does Ice Bucket Challenge

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I love this video!! I posted it to my Facebook page yesterday. I love the sight of just his little foot at the end. Does anyone also think Steve's voice sounded like Bean Bunny's towards the end a bit when it got more high pitched as the water shocked him? lol

Rugratskid

Reaction score
I actually saw this 4 hours after it was posted on Facebook, but I didn't know how to embed Facebook videos.
Does anyone also think Steve's voice sounded like Bean Bunny's towards the end a bit when it got more high pitched as the water shocked him? lol
It does somewhat remind me of Bean Bunny.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I posted this in the "what made me smile thread." I guess Kermit didn't tag Piggy cause he'd be 50 shades of black and blue. :stick_out_tongue: I do believe Ricky has already done the challenge though.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
The first to do it absolutely naked? Uh, not quite, Kermit- your old pal Cookie Monster just did it hours before you did!

BTW, have any of you MC users out there been nominated to participate in this challenge?

Last edited:

theSHE124

Reaction score
BTW, have any of you MC users out there been nominated to participate in this challenge?
Not really--I don't have a true social account to be challenged. Though some of our close friends and my parents have done it. Well, only one parent. You should see the hilarious bit my Dad tricked my Mom with! :smile:

Anyhow, Thanks Frackleman for the vid! My friend Jordan was trying to send it to me, though it wasn't buffering right.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Not really--I don't have a true social account to be challenged. Though some of our close friends and my parents have done it. Well, only one parent. You should see the hilarious bit my Dad tricked my Mom with! :smile:
Yeah a lot of my friends have done it, and so has my youngest sister! (The latter was quite hysterical!)