1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Video: Jim Henson and Frank Oz Puppeteers of America Interview, 1989

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by MrBloogarFoobly, May 5, 2012.

1. MrBloogarFoobly

MrBloogarFoobly Well-Known Member

Well, Sorta-interview. More of a Q&A with Puppets.

Given that we're coming up on the 22nd year without Mr. Henson, I decided to upload this video I've had in my collection. I'm sure you other Muppet nerds have seen this/own it, but I thought I'd put it up.

More to come. I'm in finals at school, and ripping the video takes a lot of time! So far, I have three parts up. The video quality isn't great because I had to compress it. But I'm sure you'll enjoy it!
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I love these! I am curious though as to why Frank decided to bring Cookie Monster, rather than someone like Fozzie or Piggy, but either way, glad he brought Cookie, lol.

"Other day, me and Ernie saying, 'Where froggy?' 'Oh, he doing other show now', 'Forget the little puppets'..."
  3. Borples

Borples Active Member

Thank you for posting these! I'd never seen them. What a treasure!