Video: 12 Days of Christmas Cookies

D'Snowth

Reaction score
First we got "The Cookie Monster Nosh" for Halloween, then "The Turkey Gobble Wobble" for Thanksgiving . . . now, we've got "The 12 Days of Christmas Cookies" to finish out the holiday season!

Wasn't expecting to see Forgetful Jones make a cameo, but I love how both Cookie and Elmo acknowledge why so many people have issues with this Christmas song: so repetitive and long, lol.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
My favorite parts were "Oh, that you Elmo. Sorry." Elmo going "Got it!" "Elmo just did it. Oh, five!" And Elmo's awesome harmony at 2:26. And of course, I was pleasantly surprised to see Forgetful Jones come back.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I just got to watching this and I thought the part with Forgetful was pretty funny.

I'm willing to bet Sesame Workshop had to look at the Muppet wiki to figure out Johnson's name again. :shifty:

My only real form of critism was that Elmo singing the bridge to the 5 part was kind of predictable.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Apparently the instrumental for this was from a Disney album. You would think after they got the rights to all those '80s songs for the '80s mashup, Despacitio for El Patitio, and the Monster Mash for the Cookie Monster Nosh that they'd have the budget to record their own arrangement, especially for a public domain song.