Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
YEAH VIC!!!!!! WHATS THE Deal MANNNNNN????? LOL.......It's not like You're REALLY doing anything else ya know.....Ha ha ha ha .......I mean really C'monnnnnnnnnnn Dontcha KNOWWWWWWWW we are allll like waiting here? Jeeezzzzz Get it together already, and Stop arm tackling!!!

unclematt

Reaction score
Zoot The Saxman said:
YEAH VIC!!!!!! WHATS THE Deal MANNNNNN????? LOL.......It's not like You're REALLY doing anything else ya know.....Ha ha ha ha .......I mean really C'monnnnnnnnnnn Dontcha KNOWWWWWWWW we are allll like waiting here? Jeeezzzzz Get it together already, and Stop arm tackling!!!
What does arm tackling mean:confused:

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
When coaching little league football, and a bunch of little punks don't always put forth a good or strong effort, or when they just lazaly reach for another and just not giving a 100% Its called arm Tackling, Or playin grab A**, or *Ickin around, OR goofing off. All mean the same thing.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Don't forget that folks have lives that interfere with the fun stuff--he may be uber busy with his real-life.

Personally, now that Halloween is over, I can get back to my real world--and more MC stuff.

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
oh Pish Posh~!!!!! We want the goods, and vic Knows it!!! He's just arm tackling again!!!

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Patience, just two more days to wait (three if you count today). I'd like to congradulate myself for posting the 750th post on this thread!
CGF: Congrats CGF!
CGF: Thank you CGF!

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
LOL......Tick Tock Clarice Tic tock...sip sip sip sip sip sip sip sip sip LOL lol

christyb

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Don't forget that folks have lives that interfere with the fun stuff--he may be uber busy with his real-life.
Yes but nagging is everyone's speciality around here. *turns to a deliveryman* Oh yeah we want the penguin cannons right there...thanks. :zany: