VH1 Looking for an Obsessed Fraggle Collector

vh1girl

Reaction score
HI...

I am doing reasearch for a new VH1 show about people who are obsessed with pop culture in a good way. I need to find one eccentric, enthusiastic person who is really into Fraggles....and they can prove it with an amazing collection, body of knowlege etc. If this is you or somebody you know please contact me here or at 212-333-0557! Thanks so much!

Rachel
researcher

matleo

Reaction score
I think the guy you want to talk to is Warrick. He usually hangs out here or you can find him at this site...

http://www.angelfire.com/super2/fragglerock0/

it's an online petition he created to try and get it onto DVD. Well it started out as an online petition but it's become more than that. it's turned into more of a database. He's also a HUGE Muppet collector and has some pretty cool stuff. I'm sure he'll respond to this himself in the next day or so, but really he's the guy to talk to.

--matt

edit: i'm also going to e-mail this to him directly so he knows to see it.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'd contact the member Warrick. He's nutty about Fraggles more than anyone I know. :excited:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
GO Warrick!! WOOHOO!

Now, if you're looking for a Fozzie Bear fan, or a fan of Mahna-Mahna, or of the Blues Brothers, or of Ghostbusters, or PEANUTS! I'm your man!!

check out the photo gallery at www.midsouthcartoonists.com to see pics of me as a Ghostbuster, or performing onstage at Isaac Hayes' restaurant:

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?&p=3&uid=121440&gid=213204&&imgid=1737870#top

At Isaac Hayes' 2 years ago I pulled double duty as a Ghostbuster and Blues Brother, performing the GB theme for the audience and then Soul Man with my pal Lin (Beetlejuice):
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?&p=3&uid=121440&gid=211933&&imgid=8859842#top

Pictures from this year aren't online yet.

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by vh1girl
Thanks so much!! I hope warren finds me soon!
LOL!

Thats Warrick.

Pronounced War-Rick.

Not Warwick (like the Ewok)

We've all been educated as to its pronunciation. You'll learn soon enough. :embarrassed:

matleo

Reaction score
edit: uh, yeah what he said.

--Matt

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
GO Warrick!! WOOHOO!

Now, if you're looking for a Fozzie Bear fan, or a fan of Mahna-Mahna, or of the Blues Brothers, or of Ghostbusters, or PEANUTS! I'm your man!!
This isn't about you Kevin, its Warricks turn. :smile:

Your turn will come some day.

In the mean time, I'd make a great VH1 VJ. I've got tons of radio experience!:stick_out_tongue: :wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
In the mean time, I'd make a great VH1 VJ. I've got tons of radio experience!:stick_out_tongue: :wink:

:stick_out_tongue: *spbt!*

I don't know much about Fraggles, but I'm very much pushed by pop culture. You can't get more popped than Blues Brothers and Ghostbusters...except Byron and his Care Bear love.

That reminds me of a good question since her answer has pretty much been given by now:

You all know mine, but what part of Pop Culture influenced everyone into some form of hobby, collecting, or career today? Who was the person you'd 'accuse' of putting you in that direction? Me? I accuse Dan Aykroyd! LOL! Him, Henson, and Schulz.

One other thing, I wonder if Rachel is aware that Karen Prell, Red Fraggle's performer (for Rachel), visits us here at MC? :excited: