Very Merry Muppet Christmas reairs on NBC December 6th

Aaron

Reaction score
TV Tome reports that Very Merry Muppet Christmas will reair on NBC December 6th at 8/7 central.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
That is good news. Now I don't need to buy the video. I can just tape it off the TV. :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
That is good news. Now I don't need to buy the video. I can just tape it off the TV. :smile:

I already taped mine off TV last year, but if you have a DVD player (which I don't) I'd strongly suggest going out and getting it. I hear it's pretty good...

Ryan

Reaction score
Aaron, That Rowlf X-mas avatar is really cute. Did you draw it?

Aaron

Reaction score
I wish My friend Kyle aka Erine81981 did

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I checked the TV Guide, which says it was on at 9 instead of 8. Maybe I should check online for more updated info.

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Yeah -- everyone be sure to check your TV Guide (either the magazine or online) to make sure you've got the correct times for the area where you live. In Chicago, it's airing at 8 p.m., which means that in New York it's airing at 9 p.m. California's on the same schedule as New York, for some reason, so it'll air at 9 p.m. there. (Even though 6 p.m. in CA is the same as 9 p.m. in NY, and 9 p.m. in CA is 12 midnight in NY, both areas are airing the movie at 9 p.m. in THEIR time zones. Did that make any sense?)

So, anyway...just check your local times. :stick_out_tongue: