Very Merry Muppet Christmas DVD at No. 2 on UK Chart

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie is at Number 2 in the UK DVD Childrens chart!

And its at something like Number 4 in the Family Chart!

Whoop!

mattyboy

Reaction score
Wow, that's great news. Another thing I noticed when I went into HMV to buy 'The Muppet Show' 4 disc DVD that it was placed somewhere in the top 10.

Douglas Fir

Reaction score
mattyboy said:
Wow, that's great news. Another thing I noticed when I went into HMV to buy 'The Muppet Show' 4 disc DVD that it was placed somewhere in the top 10.
How about a review of that set???

I'm still undecided as to whether to buy the HMV set or not - I already have the 15 US Time Life DVDs so I would only be getting 7 new episodes (I think) for my money but I have the new HMV voucher book valid from 29/12/03 - 31/03/04 so I could get £5.00 off the set... a quick review might help me make my mind up!!!

Are the transfers good? Are the Brian Henson intros on there? Any surprised like original Season 1 opening credits? Any other extras?

Douglas Fir

Reaction score
Ooh - I just checked the HMV website and the price is now £21.99!!! It says Chart Price Crash so I'm guessing that's only because it's in their chart...

I hate making decisions!!! £21.99 just for Peter Ustinov, Bruce Forsyth, Twiggy, Christopher Reeve, Andy Williams, Shirley Bassey and Glenda Jackson... that's £3.14 an episode... I still don't know!!!

+ if I wait for my vouchers to become valid will the price go back to £34.99???